WP discourse - One wordpress multiple discourse instances

Just with my community consultant (and lawyer) hats on, I’d (informally, non-professionally and non-legally) advise you against this. There are a number of benefits in having a single forum as opposed to multiple. In fact, in my experience having multiple forums will lead to more user confusion and admin overhead, not less.

I’m not entirely sure what laws and procedures you’re referring to, but if it’s privacy regulation (e.g. the GDPR), my (informal non-professional non-legal advice) would be to comply with the most stringent (i.e. the GDPR). Many multi-national / trans-national forums work well on this basic principle.

In terms of running a multilingual community I’d suggest taking a look at these topics

But if you have your heart set on multiple forums, while the WP Discourse plugin does not support this out of the box, it does have a flexible PHP interface which could be used to achieve that kind of integration. You’ll need to create your own custom Wordpress integration to use it. If you’re resourced to handle that I can guide you in the specifics of the implementation.