3.4.0.x: Wiki text functionality disappeared

With the latest build of 3.4.0.beta3-dev [d3f09f8f61] (maybe even a bit earlier) the wiki functionality disappeared on my instance:

New posts can not be re-configured as wiki posts. Although all user groups in settings are allowed to do so.

It is still possible to use wiki posts when a category is set to “Make new topics wikis by default” but not “on demand” for a specific topic

I removed GitHub - discourse/discourse-reactions as recommended in another bug post but this did not change anything. Wiki text is a major functionality here, should be fixed with priority …

I just did that here at Meta (Missing images at Meta.discourse.org - #32 by Moin)

Shure, it works here on Meta. But not on my own instance (forum.netzwissen.de): The button for “Wiki Text” is just not available any more:

Some ideas how to debug this would be nice …

On your screenshot, I see the topic wrench menu, not the one of a specific post.

1 Like

OK, my fault. But wasnt there a second wrench for the post level too? I can still edit my own post, but I can not change it to a “wiki post” which is available for others. Strange…

Indeed strange. Have you tried safe mode?

Did you remove “admin” from the post menu site setting?

4 Likes