Chat message failed to send because of channel membership

Some time ago, we encountered a problem with Discourse-Automation where we could not send chat messages regularly. We use it to send weekly news in the chat channel. I noticed in the /logs that chat messages failed to send due to permission issues.

I think the sender configured in discourse automation should simply ignore the channel’s permission settings, since this is set by the administrator. In fact, I am using DiscoBot as the messaging user. Since DiscoBot was not active in the category bound to the channel - of course - it was automatically removed from the channel, and the scheduled chat message we set therefore undeliverable.

I don’t know, but I feel like this is a bug

[discourse-automation] Chat message failed to send:
[1/25] [policy] 'no_silenced_user' ✅
[2/25] [contract] 'default' ✅
[3/25] [model] 'channel' ✅
[4/25] [policy] 'allowed_to_join_channel' ✅
[5/25] [policy] 'allowed_to_create_message_in_channel' ✅
[6/25] [step] 'enforce_system_membership' ✅
[7/25] [model] 'channel_membership' ❌
[8/25] [model] 'reply'
[9/25] [policy] 'ensure_reply_consistency'
[10/25] [model] 'thread'
[11/25] [policy] 'ensure_valid_thread_for_channel'
[12/25] [policy] 'ensure_thread_matches_parent'
[13/25] [model] 'uploads'
[14/25] [model] 'message'
[15/25] [transaction]
[16/25]   [step] 'save_message'
[17/25]   [step] 'delete_drafts'
[18/25]   [step] 'post_process_thread'
[19/25]   [step] 'create_webhook_event'
[20/25]   [step] 'update_channel_last_message'
[21/25]   [step] 'update_membership_last_read'
[22/25]   [step] 'process_direct_message_channel'
[23/25] [step] 'publish_new_thread'
[24/25] [step] 'publish_new_message_events'
[25/25] [step] 'publish_user_tracking_state'
/var/www/discourse/plugins/chat/app/services/service/base.rb:143:in `call': Model not found (ArgumentError)

raise ArgumentError, "Model not found" if !optional && context[name].blank?
              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
	from /var/www/discourse/plugins/chat/app/services/service/base.rb:368:in `block in run!'
	from /var/www/discourse/plugins/chat/app/services/service/base.rb:368:in `each'
	from /var/www/discourse/plugins/chat/app/services/service/base.rb:368:in `run!'
	from /var/www/discourse/plugins/chat/app/services/service/base.rb:361:in `run'
	from <internal:kernel>:90:in `tap'
	from /var/www/discourse/plugins/chat/app/services/service/base.rb:229:in `call'
	from /var/www/discourse/plugins/chat/plugin.rb:451:in `block (3 levels) in activate!'
	from /var/www/discourse/plugins/discourse-automation/app/models/discourse_automation/automation.rb:131:in `trigger!'
	from /var/www/discourse/plugins/discourse-automation/app/controllers/discourse_automation/automatio...