What would you like done?
We’d love to discuss in a 1-hour online workshop how to add an Alumni network to an existing course, and also validate our current overall setup—with someone who (really) knows Discourse inside-out.
A bit of background
We are using Discourse for a small leadership class. Right now, we basically delete old participants when a new class starts. But people told us they want to stay on, at least for the chat. Perhaps we can do that–building a growing alumni network while running the class.
Put simply: We’ve become pretty good at running the Discourse interface. We have ambitions to grow our Discourse community. However, we lack the in-house skills to shape our technical Discourse strategy and execution of any resulting projects/tasks.
Three workshop questions:
- Is our current Discourse hosting setup optimal?
- Could we build a growing network, while running new classes on one Discourse installation, e.g. by giving and changing access rights
- How to improve our current Discourse environment even further.
We can provide details ahead of time.
As an output from the workshop, we’re seeking:
- A clear understanding of whether our current network expansion plan is technically possible and what would be required to bring this to life.
- Validation (or challenge) of our current way of working with Discourse, and tips on how we could do things differently or more effectively.
- A shortlist of new ideas on how we can improve our current community.
When do you need it done?
We’d like the workshop to take place by mid-November latest.
What is your budget, in $ USD that you can offer for this task?
For the 1-hour online workshop: 400 USD
Any resulting work from the workshop to be discussed and agreed.