Canned replies allows staff members to create and save replies for repeated use, saving you a lot of time typing and posting the replies you post more frequently.
To use the canned replies you must first open the reply composer and click the extras button.
You’ll then be presented with the insert canned reply modal where you can create new replies and browse, use or edit existing ones.
- When creating new replies, the content text is automatically set as the current composer content.
- The Remove button is in the Edit panel.
- The replies list has one reply by default which is added whenever the list is empty.
- Populate the title when creating a new topic
- Add variables that will automatically be replaced when the reply is used, for example: @username or @op