Topic Status Filter

:discourse2: Summary Topic Status Filter will filter topics by their “open” or “closed” status.
:eyeglasses: Preview Preview on theme-creator.discourse.org
:hammer_and_wrench: Repository Link https://github.com/discourse/discourse-topic-status-filter
:open_book: New to Discourse Themes? Beginner’s guide to using Discourse Themes

Install this theme component

This theme component will help you to filter the topics by its status “open” or “closed”. It will add a dropdown filter next to the existing categories and tags dropdown. You can limit this component to particular categories using the theme setting enabled categories. Else it will be displayed in all the categories. Also you can translate the texts.

29 Likes

Love it! Thanks!

It’s a real live-saver. We use Discourse as an internal project and taskmanagement system.

11 Likes

Very cool, I hate to gift you the gift of work but I wonder would you be able to do a post on meta explaining how you are using Discourse internally, what is working well for you and what needs help? We may be able to give you more ideas to help with your workflow!

15 Likes

Reply here:

Seems like it merited a new topic.

10 Likes

Can we filter group tags theme component?

Discourse already having the tags filter. What do you mean by group tags theme component? And what is the use case?

1 Like

I think he means so the ‘open’ ‘closed’ component would work in tag-pages and tag-intersections. I second that, its something i’d love to put in our forum.

We currently just add the tag ‘backlog’ ‘sprint’ ‘doing’ or ‘done’ to show the status of a topic.

1 Like