What I’ve Done:
I have set up a 2 GB droplet on DigitalOcean, have forwarded the domain to digitalocean using the nameservers, have added an A record in digitalocean for the subdomain, and installed the oneclick version of discourse on the droplet.
I have set up the mailgun server and tested it using discourse-doctor and it delivers the email as expected.
Nothing comes up when I search the subdomain. When I ran the discourse-doctor from /var/discourse, this comes up:
Discourse version at community.gasturbinesupport.com: NOT FOUND
Discourse version at localhost: NOT FOUND
There is another user with a similiar problem here. His problem had to do with the ssl cert but I’m not sure how to disable the SSL .
Thanks for helping.