bencf is experiencing an issue with editing their custom theme in Discourse. The code editing boxes are not appearing, despite the “hide unused fields” box indicating that code is present. pmusaraj suggested checking for console errors and trying the issue in safe mode. A 429 error was found when fetching mini-profiler-resources/results, but pmusaraj believes this is unrelated. The issue persists in safe mode, and bencf clarified that the input box does not appear in safe mode.
In the past I had edited my Discourse installation to create a custom theme. I went to alter it today and the boxes to edit the code in don’t seem to show up (in Chrome 75). It just looks like this:
The “hide unused fields” box being checked shows that there is code there, but it just won’t show anything when I click on those sections. My admin dashboard says I’m up to date on the latest version of Discourse.