Emoji picker toolbar item

If you then include IE shortcuts
That removes Q and leaves you with only M and Y.

Chrome has Exit on Ctrl-Shift-Q. I know this too well from missing a Ctrl-Shift-Tab many times.

1 Like

It works well. Although it would work best as tooltip/panel thingy like on Slack, in my opinion.

Nice job though! My eyes really appreciate the choice of emojis.

: is a different kind of nightmare, the way its implemented now it is just to hard to do keycode magic that works with all keyboard.

I removed the shortcut for now we can revisit later.

I came here to make the same rant as @nwinter :grinning: and I see he already convinced you for meta.discourse.org. We’re on 1.2.0.beta4 for forum.beeminder.com which is the latest and still has Ctrl-E co-opted. In fact, disabling the emoji plugin in settings doesn’t make it stop. :frowning:

1 Like

This is fixed in latest, not fixed in the beta channel yet.

1 Like

Is it possible to turn off this shortcut ?
It drives me crazy… why did you over-define a “standard” shortcut like ctrl A/E ?

It was removed weeks ago… try updating?

We have the 1.2.0.beta4 version

That is still weeks ago…

Weird, I just got 6h ago (Thu, 15 Jan 2015 17:27:08 +0100 (CET)) the mail about the new update beta5. I updated and the shortcut is indeed disabled.

Same issue here. /admin/upgrade showed the update, but once done it still reports as 1.2 b4 in the admin panel. Today, b5 showed up.as an available update in the admin panel.