Extra Big Letters

Hello Discourse! I’m here only to report this bug that is affecting me on any community in Discourse. Suddently my letters got too big (only in my PC). See more details here. I’m new here, so move this to the proper category

1 Like

Are you sure it’s not one of your browser plugins? Have you tried a different browser?

2 Likes

Interesting, it doesn’t happen in other browsers, only Chrome.

1 Like

So it’s an issue with your browser probably… are you using some experimental version of chrome (beta/canary etc.) If not, try to disable the browser extensions one by one to see if any of those is causing this.

2 Likes

As far as I’m concerned, I only have a few antivirus extensions and I use a regular version

1 Like

Can you share a screenshot of the issue in meta?

There was a change recently on the font size (. 938em instead of 15px) on all discourse forum recently, maybe that doesn’t sit well with a specific chrome extension.

My other guess was a custom theme in your forum, but if it’s happening here also, it might come from Chrome

2 Likes

Let’s put 1 million more screenshots

This is the smallest letter size

The forum isn’t mine lol

Until You’ve got steps for us to reproduce this issue, we can’t really help you solve this. I’ve already suggested try disabling browser extensions even if they’re antivirus extensions.

Ps: not a Discourse issue.

2 Likes