Failed to bootstrap using import template

Fresh install of discourse_docker returns a failed to bootstrap error when trying to build the import container. I’m using the phpbb3.template.yml and the instructions listed here.

I had this working a day or so ago and then it started failing. I’ve completely refreshed the droplet and pulled down the latest code but I’m still seeing the same issue. Anything change recently?

FAILED
--------------------
Pups::ExecError: cd /var/www/discourse && su discourse -c 'bundle install --no-deployment --path vendor/bundle --jobs 4 --without test development' failed with return #<Process::Status: pid 1413 exit 16>
Location of failure: /pups/lib/pups/exec_command.rb:112:in `spawn'
exec failed with the params {"cd"=>"$home", "cmd"=>["echo \"gem 'mysql2'\" >> Gemfile", "echo \"gem 'ruby-bbcode-to-md', :github => 'nlalonde/ruby-bbcode-to-md'\" >> Gemfile", "su discourse -c 'bundle install --no-deployment --path vendor/bundle --jobs 4 --without test development'"]}
271446b749aeda761682dafac773a3b7266cb6f9574465bcfdc50c3812f3a509
** FAILED TO BOOTSTRAP ** please scroll up and look for earlier error messages, there may be more than one.
3 Likes

A few lines above your text it says what to do (though rather cryptically). See Nothing displayed on launcher rebuild for some slightly-better hints.

1 Like

Thanks @pfaffman that worked!

3 Likes

Great! Here’s a PR: https://github.com/discourse/discourse_docker/pull/457

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.