FKB Pro - Social theme

Hi, @Don

Report:

Discourse Insert Video
(theme-component)

Even if an image is added to the Poster image (optional) setting in ‘Discourse Insert Video’, it is not displayed in the feed on the site’s main page. As usual, only the first image of the video is displayed.

Is there any option to show “The right sidebar” for both visitors and members? Thank you!

Hello @the220hq :wave: The right sidebar contains information for members so for visitors appear a different customizable version. You can see it here. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How about adding a footer tab similar to Instagram’s? Could you please consider integrating such a footer tab into this theme? :wink:

Maybe with this:

Or…

2 Likes

@Don I don’t find the moving Topics from one category to other from UI though we have option in default theme

1 Like

Hello :wave: Yeah the bulk select not yet available in this theme.

@Don
Hi,

When the text of a title is short, the middle layout of the three columns is not centered in the wide width, but is shifted to the right.

Can the layout be fixed to a 3-column layout with good balance, even in the case of short titles, as in the case of long titles?

1 Like

I have a problem with my layout, now shows this format, how a mobile format, is it a configuration or bug?

1 Like

Hey @LoveMCJ :wave: Thanks I will check this. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello :wave: it looks like this is not the latest version please update the theme. If the issue still exist it is maybe the same kind of like FKB Pro - Social theme - #221 by LoveMCJ.

1 Like

Found a small conflict with another plugin.

The Collapsible Category Groups gets too squeezed on smallish screens )anything under 13.5’) by the right side module. Making that side module collapsible or forcing a minimum width on the categories in that plugin would solve it if you wanted to do so.

Since this update you can hide the right sidebar.

2 Likes

How do I check the version of the theme I’m using?

How do I update of the theme?

1 Like

@Don
Hi,

After the Discourse update, the “Category badge” has been moved to the left.

1 Like

Also, is there any update on this issue?

This issue can be found on wide monitors and laptops…

If this issue can be temporarily resolved by applying CSS, I would appreciate it if you could provide the optimized CSS code.

1 Like

Hello @LoveMCJ :wave: I’ve merged an update which should fix these issues. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Don

Hi, :raised_hand:

The original fkb panel looks balanced with it, but enabling the “Enabling this will add Right Sidebar Blocks theme component” does not look as balanced as the original fkb panel. Can you adjust the 3 columns to look balanced like the original fkb panel when using the “Right Sidebar Blocks theme component”? Thank you very much for your support. :pray:

Thanks, I’ve merged a fix for Right Sidebar Blocks layout. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Don
Your work is so fasttrack! I’m impressed. :heart_eyes:

Have a nice day~ :+1:

1 Like