FKB Pro - Social theme

Yes, it’s working

I would like to solve this problem ideally. I really want to use this style with this component :disappointed_relieved:

I believe you got a response in the other topic about it, no?

Yes, but I was hoping there would be a way to fix it.

How can I separate different elements?
Like this:

Because now it doesn’t look very nice

1 Like

That’s my bad. If I remember correctly it doesn’t contain scrollbar because it’s not sticky by default. I will check this and add a custom scrollbar. Something like what the sidebar has.

2 Likes

I will be grateful if you do this. It would be great if the items were displayed separately and did not scroll

1 Like

I’ve merged it. Please update the theme :slight_smile:

1 Like

That top block, is that a block in the component and I just wasn’t aware of it or did you make it custom?

Edit: Nevermind, it’s a part of the FKB Pro - Social theme.

Yeah, this conversation here might be confused. @JammyDodger can you please move this to FKB Pro - Social theme I think this is more relevant there. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello :wave:

Update for Right Sidebar Blocks theme component. :rocket:

• Added custom scrollbar (borrowed from sidebar)

• Added a new setting: right sidebar blocks expanded
    (Enabling this setting will expand the right sidebar blocks height and makes the components separate. The last component is sticky.)

Added custom scrollbar to a mixin.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot. :heart:
Tell me, is it worth waiting for compatibility with this component?

1 Like

Good time of day. I am trying to add a theme component by changing the color scheme - night/day. All two components of the theme that I found just don’t work.

The dark theme is selected in the default admin settings.
In colors, I set 2 themes (dark and white) available for user modification (FKB Pro - Light and FKB Pro Dark).

I will be very grateful for any hint on how to make color scheme switches at the touch of a button for any user.

I wrote here because I assume that the official component should work, but all that happens after installing it is that the left panel changes a little.

2 Likes

I will check what we can do.

I checked the Sidebar theme toggle now and works for me. Did you activate the component for all of your themes where you want to use it? On the themes page you have to check the Theme can be selected by users field.

1 Like
  1. default dark mode color scheme id - yes

1. Theme can be selected by users

What am I doing wrong? )

These are two separate theme components.

On the images you shared :arrow_down_small:

1. Is for the color scheme. This is an other theme component called: Dark/Light Mode Toggle so you have to install it too.

The other images you shared is for the sidebar theme toggle: Sidebar theme toggle
On the 4. images I can see you only activated the theme component for the Default theme. You have to activate it to the FKB Pro theme too.

Click here and select the FKB Pro theme too.

The settings are the same, nothing changes when switching.

Regarding the topic, yes, I understand, I will try. But I still want a change, not a theme, but a change in the color scheme

Same situation, you have to add the FKB Pro theme to the activated themes as I mentioned above.

This all default

Oh, I see. The problem is you installed the FKB Pro theme as a theme component. You have to convert it to theme. (If I remember correctly there is a button on the theme page bottom which can convert it to theme. Or you have to reinstall the FKB Pro theme as a theme.