Help with Mailjet

I just got my Discourse site working on Azure, but when it gets to email verification for the admin account, it doesn’t seem to work.

I believe I did everything needed, I got another Freenom custom domain to use as the email handle, I got all the things verified and the SPF and DKIM verification.

I made a sender email, account@brickzyforum.tk but when I verify nothing happens.
I tried changing the admin email on the setup, but it doesn’t seem to change the outcome.

Any help?

SPF & DKIM has nothing to do with it. The error must be email authentication.

The most common errors is mail server not allowing for the mail send and your config file (app.yml) does not have the correct email settings.

I would suggest you start off with the basic of emails on non-SSL ports. Using free stuff tend to give more headaches as you have to figure out the settings.

So look for the normal smtp ports and settings from mailjet and make sure the settings in app.yml is set accordingly.

If you have done all of this, then please provide us the steps you taken and troubleshoot, and also you email settings without the password.

Once with more info, then we can advise better.

I hope this helps.