Hey Discourse owner please add Lithuanian language

I translated and recheked the translation more then latvian language and the latvian languagi is in core and lithuanian didint ovners modeators … PLZ add lithuanian language!

Its gana be motivation to translate to 100% form me so plz plz plz add it to core …

Your freand Mindaugas Bartusevicius

1 Like

See Contribute a translation to Discourse for information on how to help with translation.

2 Likes

I helped alot and submiter alot of time but the creators ignoring …

Can you explain what you mean by “the creators ignoring”?

I am sure Discourse would love to have your input - though there are probably minimum levels of translation required before we can make a new language “live” but I’m happy to look into this for you

1 Like

so ansver me lavian language added but that language got less translation than lithuanian

I see that - I will enquire. I see that Lithuanian is leading Latvian by 9.8% :wink:

It might relate to core requirements, I’m not sure, but I will investigate for you - thanks for your input and your patience

2 Likes

i translated core olmoust full …

2 Likes

I’ve had a very quick chat with my colleague and I think we will have good news for you in about a week

(unfortunately he is travelling this week)

:crossed_fingers:

Eiti lietuviu!

4 Likes

Eiti lietuviu its mean go lithuania

need to sai pirmyn lietuva :smiley:
Thanks m8

4 Likes

that’s why we like to work with proper translators and not Google Translate :wink:

4 Likes

Done. https://github.com/discourse/discourse/commit/b0a383561e178cc99bf4165c5f612e2730a5a1b9

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.