Homepage Feature

Hello everything is fine? I want to thank you very much for making this theme component,

This theme component is perfect, because I do a lot of tributes on my forum (singers’ birthdays, actors’ movie premieres, vaccination campaigns, etc.) not every day i access the forum

I’m having some difficulty customizing it, I really want your help

I customized it to the point of leaving it like this

Is there a way to put the initial text of the post in the banner, in addition to the title? Perhaps a limit of characters to appear there, in addition to 2 icons with texts to go to other options, like this

1 Like

Hello! I’m on v3.1.0 and this plugin has been working beautifully until ~last week. Didn’t change any settings, but I’m now unable to promote any new posts to be featured. Is there anything I can look into to troubleshoot?

It seems like some posts can be promoted, but others can’t. All have images.

Any direction would be appreciated! Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @victoria1 :wave: You may want to update your Discourse instance.

3 Likes

Is there a way to associate featured topics that are tagged as featured in categories other than the main/original category? Everything works great in our main category but there is another parent-level category that will not display threads in the featured topics list despite the threads being tagged as such.

@awesomerobot - I agree with @merefield:

one feature which would be nice is optionally linking to the first post.

Any chance of it being implemented in the main theme-component?

1 Like

@awesomerobot Is the component up to date?

Even though it was defined in the theme, I couldn’t run it.

1 Like