How do you call these components?

AI-generated summary

User ludwikc is seeking help to identify two custom components used on the Make community website. ondrej believes these components are not available on Discourse, while pfaffman suggests looking into featured lists for possible inspiration. itsbhanusharma recommends consulting with @nolo, who reveals that they did not create the current design, but rather an older version. nolo suggests using browser inspectors to find details about the custom components, noting that they appear to be hard-coded for a specific use-case.

I want to implement the similar components as Make community have.

Can you please tell me how these two are called?

Apologies if this is something obvious, as I’m quite new to the components and Discourse itself.

That looks like quite a customised site. Off the top of my head, i don’t think these Customization > Theme component s are available here. Anyone feel free to correct me.

@manuel might be able to help

Featured Lists night be worth a look.

And that’s who made it.

I didn’t do that landing page. I implemented their previous design, but it looked like this:

They did a re-design with an in-house team recently and I don’t know how they built the components you highlight. You can use your default browser inspector or the ember inspector to find out details. To me they don’t look like standardized components though, but rather hard-coded for their use-case.