How to use user field in hbr file?

I was trying to let users choose whether show likes on desktop/mobile pages based on

and would like to know how to use user custom filed in a .hbr like this.

or is it possible to apply conditional css based on the user field?

After some investigation, I think it’s impossible because the hbr file only knows values that pass into the template and we can’t pass a computed value into it?

<script type="text/discourse-plugin"
        version="0.8">
  const testComponent = require('discourse/app/raw-views/list/posts-count-column').default;
  testComponent.reopen({
    user:  function() {
        return  Discourse.User.current()
    }.property()
  });
</script>

I tried to use repoen() on the posts-count-column component to pass currentUser value as the example below but got an error, I think maybe only a limited type of component support this method?

And I find another way to pass the currentUser value into a nested hbr, by overwrite from top to bottom, add {{raw “list/posts-count-column” topic=topic tagName=“div” user=user}} to insert the value

<script type='text/x-handlebars' data-template-name='mobile/list/topic-list-item.raw’>
<script type='text/x-handlebars' data-template-name='list/post-count-or-badges.hbr'
<script type="text/x-handlebars" data-template-name="list/posts-count-column.hbr">

Does emberjs have a provide/inject function like vue for passing value into a nested template? I did some search but didn’t find much info. Any suggestion on this?