Is there a Kanban theme for Discourse?

1. I’m thinking of implementing Discourse for an intranet. My idea would be for people to post ideas about what they think of our softwares that we release, including questions related to softwares that we currently release.
  2. My general idea would be to display something like Kanban. I know there are tools like Trello out there, but my idea would be to use Discourse with a kanban theme to generally display as users post.
  3. Is it possible to have a kanban view of user posts? something like:
  4. Is there a Kanban theme for Discourse?

reference

2 Likes

While I’ve been on Discourse for years, i just started digging into it more seriously and what I’ve noticed is that the search function can be really powerful.

Just by searching for “kanban theme” you’ll find that there is a theme for it already: Search results for 'Kanban theme' - Discourse Meta

5 Likes

Is there, or is there a kanban theme component :wink:

AFAIK out there is not what OP is searching. And I’m not totally sure if kanban is wanted, but more like masonry-type?

4 Likes

Lol ok you caught me, I read another topic the author made and replied and didn’t fully read this one. I think part of me felt frustrated they didn’t seem to search first, but maybe they did and I didn’t just fully read it. I appreciate you pointing that out and I feel bad that I may hav glossed over out of my frustration. I’m sorry.

Also, that i may try to use Discourse more from a computer and less from a phone, so that I have more patience to read the full entries before I reply. So thank you for that as well.

2 Likes

Hi, you may want to install this component: Topic List Thumbnails Theme Component and set masonry mode in its settings.

4 Likes

Or … Topic List Previews which offers some additional features.

5 Likes