Issue with Microsoft Edge

Has anybody experienced unresponsive pages while using Microsoft Edge? I received the following information from one of our moderators. People get unresponsive pages while in Edge but not other browsers, and it has happened to multiple users.

Figured I’d check here if there are any known issues before I go further. Thanks.

I am having a consistent problem with Microsoft Edge not displaying the pages that have videos on them. This started about 3 weeks ago and at first it just would not display them and only gave me a white screen when the videos first came out. The past 2 weeks the page just doesn’t load. I can see the URL in the address line, but the entire screen is just white. I’ve seen others complain about this in the community also. Now if I open it in Chrome, it opens just fine. Since both have the Chromium engine, I’d like to hope it would work the same for both browsers, but I’ve seen them have separate behaviors in the past.

When I try to refresh the page, it just spins in the tab like it is loading, but it times out.

I think Edge has some issues with certain video types they don’t support. Do you know if these reports have a particular one in common?

1 Like

Is that your discourse community? https://peakprosperity.com/when-you-have-nothing-in-common/ does not look like one. In general I can see and watch the video preview using Edge.