Last change does not appear in post

When I create a reply and then e.g. just edit something minor like a new link. I do [something](link) and the last thing I then do is pasting the link but hitting ‘save’ only stores [something](). I then need to edit again and do something additional to get the link stored. I think this is might be a bug.

Using firefox 42.0 on ubuntu and discourse v1.5.0.beta4 +35

It looks like it is always reproducable if you write something and the really last thing you do is creating a link test

What’s the exact set of repro steps? Can you do it in your above post via editing? Can you repro on try.discourse.org if needed?

Yes, it is reproducable here as well. But it was not easy. Just editing and adding a link didn’t make it. But when writing something and then creating the link and then hitting CTRL+ENTER it was reproducable

Clicking on ‘save edit’ is also reproducable.

Uh, strange, but in general it is not always reproducable. But relative often :frowning:

Steps to reproduce:

• click edit
  • Write something but do this relative fast and the last thing you do is pasting a link
  • click ‘save edit’ or press CTRL+ENTER

result: the pasted URL is not in the post

Do you need any more information from me about this or are too few people effected? This is an ugly thing ;/