Lost ability to undo own 'like' mark on a post

Hi!

The case appeared for the first time about 7-8 days ago.
I am just a user/visitor of the https://forum.manjaro.org/ forum, which engine version was 2.8.0.beta7.

The issue goes like this:
I add my ‘like’ mark on somebodies post.
Later I can’t undo my ‘like’ mark. The interval to undo became about 30 minutes.

“Became” cause a day, two ago I was able to undo my ‘like’ marks, which I gave a day and several days before.

Also, the pointer shape became like restricted action. I never saw the same for about a year of using the forum, so I was able to undo my old ‘likes’ any time in future.

I opened a thread where I tried to figure out what it what but can’t find the answer there: all looks like forum did not received any updates for last month and I was unable to find a person who could confirm that the forum configuration was changed.

I found the On unliking posts - #2 by Falco answer but it is very outdated for my case.

The questions are:

1. What could introduce that prohibition of to undo own likes?
  2. Does the post undo action window mins command is the only one how to change that ‘likes’ undo timeout?
  3. Are there a separate command to turn on/off that timer (so to ignore or to read the value from it)?
  4. If it is a forum configuration was changed, how to find the date of that action in forum’s logs? What exactly to search if it is related to post undo timeout introduction?

Thank you!

Environment:
Desktop

Operating System: Manjaro Linux
KDE Plasma Version: 5.23.3
KDE Frameworks Version: 5.88.0
Qt Version: 5.15.2
Kernel Version: 5.15.2-2-MANJARO (64-bit)
Graphics Platform: X11

web browser: opera 81.0.4196.31

1 Like

You can check it here if you are an admin there.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.