Is it possible to set up different mail addresses for categories?
The use case is as follows:
- I publish an email address somewhere publicly.
- People who mail this, actually mail the forum.
- These people don’t need an account on discourse to post (they do not even need to know that, by mailing they are actually posting on a forum)
- The category on the forum serves as the ‘inbox’ for this email address.
- Replying to the post on the forum in the category, send a reply to the original emailer.
Or am I now making Discourse into some Frankenstein monster?