Well, here is a new topic for this idea! I’ll be quite honest and say I’m not really sure what would be the best solution to bring back visibility.
Some options (not exhaustive, nor exclusive of each other):
- Jeff’s idea to expand incoming links on post automatically
- Change color of
x post linksto blue, to match old formatting a little more. Makes the text pop more from below post controls.
x post linksabove the post controls. Current positions sort-of hides itself, but putting above could be issue with numerous links.
- Provide option to collapes expanded links. Would help with #3, also just plain useful.
- Make #1 a site setting. Incoming links vary in their importance depending on the site.
- Automagically swoosh links into gutter when post is current. i.e. post #5 has links, when timeline is at 5/x, move links into gutter.
- Alternatively, expand links when timeline is at post, without moving them to gutter like #6.