Multiple Choice Poll questions

1. Is it possible to add options to a multiple choice poll but not lose all the previous votes when doing so?

2. Is it possible to reduce the font size of a multiple choice poll so that it doesn’t take up so much space (currently the font is significantly larger than the surrounding text).

No. Close the poll and do another one.

Sure but that seems weird, the default should look :ok:.

1 Like

Okay, so then, how do you reduce the font size of the poll? (I’m not knowledgeable in HTML.)

BTW, here is what it looks like. It seems the poll section could be much more compressed. It gets quite big for a long list of multiple choice options.

Let’s try here

• Option 1
  • Option 2
  • Option 3

0 voters

I should have provided more info… this is a situation where we have a running list of features that that we want to allow users to express their interest in. These are actually “sub-features” of one particular area, so we don’t want to create a whole bunch of separate topics for them to vote on. However, occasionally new sub-features are added to the list. We want users to be able to express their interest in the new ones without having everybody’s votes deleted when we add them to the poll.

The only workaround I’ve found for this is to add a new poll right after the first one each time new features are added to the list. But it ends up looking pretty awkward.

Ideas?

Maybe use the voting plugin?

3 Likes

We also have the Post Voting plugin now which may also be of some use:

1 Like