Not sure if this is a bug or not.
Since we updated to v1.8.0.beta5 +68 we’ve been seeing some occasional failures to load new posts.
So far all I can say is:
- It happens with new posts only.
- It seems to happen when you click on a new post immediately after the notification appears.
- It is the same for public as well as private posts.
- The post is stored, it just doesn’t get rendered during the page display, so you see everything normal… just without the post or topic that you want to see.
- Unrelated to how many users are logged on.
- Refresh makes no difference.
- Happens on Edge and on Chrome.
- Waiting 10-30 sec after the notification appears, or if a page comes up empty then just going to to any other topic, waiting 10-30 seconds and trying again will load the page.
Is anyone else seeing the same thing?