Offtopic report comes in as spam report

I’m moderator on a forum and I noticed that if a user reports a post as offtopic, it regularly comes in as a spam report. I also noticed that I reported something as offtopic myself, this came in as spam report. Can someone check what’s going wrong here? Thanks in advance!

Hello and welcome @Albertos :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve just tried this on my test site as well as on try.discourse.org, and both of the flags I cast as off-topic showed up in the review queue as off-topic.

Are there any special circumstances with the ones you’re seeing that I could try and replicate?

1 Like

Hi @JammyDodger, thanks for reply! Unfortunately, to prevent I get a lot of flags on my profile, I can’t find out myself if it happens randomly or if something special is done. :upside_down_face:

Hi @Albertos :slight_smile:

Are you still experiencing this issue?

Hi @JammyDodger! Lucky for us, we don’t get a lot of flagged posts on the forum. I haven’t seen it happen again until now. If it happens again, I’ll let you know. Thanks!

No worries. It’s a nice situation to be in. :slight_smile:

I’ll slide this over to #support as we haven’t got any repro steps for it yet. Though if it happens again let us know and we can always move it back again. :slight_smile: :+1:

1 Like