The Wikimedia Foundation is considering using Discourse as a ticketing system for some of the email addresses we offer to our communities and to the public. We are testing the setup where different email addresses point to different groups. After weeks of testing, we have identified a list of problems that we basically consider blockers for our migration:
- [Paid] Data explorer queries for ticketing system use case
- [Paid] Possibility to forward incoming email to an external address
- [Paid] Option to remove metadata from email replies to staged users
- [Paid] Sortable group messages
Inviting someone to a message counts as a reply, when it shouldn’t
- Emails forwarded with Apple Mail & iPhone Mail are not detected as forwards
Budget and deadline: reasonable.
Please contact me privately for project or budget related details, and to submit your offer. Technical questions or comments about the requests themselves are better published in each topic.
If possible, we would prefer to work with a single company, professional, or point of contact (setting up six contracts with six new providers could bring us a lot of overhead).