you can’t just delete the one,you have to declare the array. Think that there is another one somewhere too. I did it last week, and don’t remember exactly. I think I got it to work, but can’t quite remember. I will try to check when I get to the office.
I’m pretty sure that’s right, @simon. I had this problem last week and I think that I just changed two array declarations and that it worked after that. (OTOH, I’ve configured a whole bunch of stuff and it could be that there was something else wrong and I gave up.)
That’s definitely true. In my case, I’m working on moving off of my old Ubuntu 12.04 server. I’m sure it’s going to happen any day now.
I think the people who are saying that the plugin shouldn’t support PHP versions < 5.4.0 are right. I’ve just updated the plugin and added a check for the PHP version to the plugin’s activation function. Attempts to activate the plugin with an unsupported PHP version will be halted.
I’ve also added a couple of notes to the plugin’s readme to say that it requires php >=5.4.0.
@alefattorini if you are unable to update your PHP version and need a hand getting the plugin running on php-5.3.3, get in touch with me.
Assuming that the packages being used are those provided by the OS vendor, that version of PHP will get security updates, based on backported patches of security vulnerabilities provided for later releases.