Plugin or component creation paid

What would you like done?

3 different plugins or components

1. I would like a component that will color code names of users throughout the entire site based on the group they are in (chat, topics, card ect.) I would like this based on a ranking set in the settings and maybe a color selector if easy?

Example:

Admin Blue > would be rank one
Moderator > would be rank 2
Trust level 3 > Would be rank 3
Custome group > Would be rank 4
Trust level 2 > Rank 5
Trust level 1 > Rank 6

The color would be dictated by the highest rank.So if a user was in the custom group but has not reached rank 3 yet the color would be the custom groups color but if they reach rank three they would get the rank three color.

I would like to be able to sort the ranks.

1. Collapsable sidebar categories. I would like the sidebar to show all categories at all times and for a primary category to have toggle to expand and show its subcategories. I would very much like this to be dynamic with no settings, just turn it on and it finds the categories and subcategories and creates the sidebar.

2. A custom login page? I dont know if i actualy need a component for this or just some assistance finding where this is and how to change it without destroying everything else :smiley:

When do you need it done?

As soon as you can, no need to rush it.

What is your budget, in $ USD that you can offer for this task?

Working on a tight budget maybe a couple hundred dollars give me a quote and we might be able to work something out.

2 Likes

Out of the box, Discourse has a group flair system that you could assign a number/color to each group. So here’s what I might look like as a “rank 2” (moderator) in your system:

Screenshot 2024-10-14 at 3.12.36 PM

This is a user-selected option, though, so I could choose to use the rank 6 (trust level 1) flair. It also doesn’t show up everywhere. In particular I don’t think it shows up in chat.

This wouldn’t be hard to get from Data Explorer. Or do you want to have some sort of public report?

This sounds a bit like a fairly new component:

Might require some adjustment and/or added logic to do what you are asking.

This depends on what you want to accomplish. See a similar question:

I’ll send a DM.

2 Likes