Plugin to add all new (barring anonymous account creation) to a nominated group

What would you like done?

Plugin to put all new accounts excepting anon_mode created ones into [group], then remove them from [group] after [days]. The idea being their free trial ended and they fall out into “free” users by default or into paid group via a process we already have.

When do you need it done?

Not urgently, just venturing the idea out at present.

What is your budget, in $ USD that you can offer for this task?

I always get these wrong one way or the other, we can pay for work though.There’s been a few other people asking for similar, at least the wildcard type email auto-enrolment anyway. It might be something other people want to get in on too.

3 Likes

I can vouch for that! I was reluctant to bother with accepting payment through bitpay, but it’s not any harder than PayPal and it’s cheaper.

I’ll have a closer look at this in a day or two and let you know if I can give you a reasonable estimate.

3 Likes

This is presumably all about changing the group of a user, over time. I’ve written a plugin recently which would only require minimal adaptation to fulfil this requirement.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.