Setting timer to be viewed by all and for moderators specifically to follow- up topics

We need your support to find a way in which as a moderator I can view all the deadlines and follow-up on topics

For example: Bookmark is highly useful individually to follow-up posts but not for everyone. Is there a way in which I can able it to all or there’s another feature or plugin to follow-up

Hi @Eman_Ahmed , welcome!
I believe you can assign yourself to the topic. Click on the Topic controls > Assign > Add username and message.
You can access all assigned topics by clicking the user sign with a + sign in the notification sidebar (at the bottom).
The only drawback is that there isn’t a timer. You will just have have follow the same steps and click Unassign to unassign yourself.
Hope this helps!

1 Like

:point_down:

Just a note if you are hosted by Discourse, this is only available on Business tier and up. If you are self hosting, you can ignore this :wink:

1 Like

thank you we already use the Assign plugin to set bookmarks for individual use

Our purpose is to have a timer on top of the topic to be displayed for everyone like events

Hello @Eman_Ahmed :wave: I am not aware of such a timer function and I think you would likely have to create your own plugin for this. You can also post in marketplace if you want to contract other programmers to assist you with development.

2 Likes