Signatures plugin not in the /admin/plugins page

I want to install a “Signatures” plugin but it’s not visible on the plugins page. How can I do it?

Welcome to Meta @Jay_Palapar! :wink:

If you are self hosted, you first have to install the plugin before it appears in admin/plugins where it can be enabled or disabled. If however, you are hosted by Discourse, this plugin is only available on the enterprise plan.

Here is a guide on how to install a plugin if you are unsure.

Hope this helps. If you have any further questions feel free to ask :smile:

3 Likes

Thank you so much @ondrej for a quick reply. I’m using a business plan and hosted under Discourse.

1 Like

In this case, you would have to upgrade your hosting plan. If you are interested you can email team@discourse.org and they’d be happy to assist you.

However, you are not locked in - your data is your data so if you wanted to, you could always self host as Discourse is 100% free and open source.

3 Likes

This is sounds great, @ondrej ! I’m hoping if I can get a contact number on the support team so that I can reach out to them fast, sometimes when I reach out to them using team@discourse.org I didn’t get any response immediately and even until now.

AFAIK there isn’t a direct number (I may be wrong), but an email usually helps. Staff also “patrol” the forum daily, so they can usually respond quickly.

1 Like