"Some of your translation overrides are out of date. Please check your text customizations."

This notice showed up in the Admin panel sometime today/yesterday and I can’t find what the issue is. I’ve fully updated everything and followed the hotlink “check your text customizations” leads to /customize/site_texts?outdated=true and I went through every single language option with Only show outdated/invalid selected and nothing shows up in any of them.

I don’t believe this is actually affecting anything but I can’t get rid of the notice

8 Likes

The same thing happens to me. Invalid texts do not appear when I go to text customizations.

3 Likes

Same issue here

3 Likes

Must have been from one of the main updates then and not something I/we broke

2 Likes

Thanks for reporting this - we’re looking into the problem and should have a fix soon

5 Likes

It definitely was related to the last update I was reading through the changes and it’s exactly this:

Continuing the discussion from 3.1.0.beta6: Threads in Chat, Image Grid, Export Chat Messages, and more:

It’s just not quite working right/is hiding something

1 Like

Thanks for the report! :pray:

I noticed the same thing was happening here on Meta, and I found an issue where we don’t consider the case where there is an old translation for a translation key that has later been renamed or removed from Discourse core. These cases were incorrectly being marked as having invalid interpolation keys.

I have opened a pull request with a fix for this here.

4 Likes

It’s gone now (for me at least) :+1:

2 Likes