Strange behaviour selecting "What would you like to do with the associated post?"

Hi,

I don’t know if this is a bug or not, but I’m having trouble making sure a certain action gets done upon reporting. So, when reviewing a flag:

Agree -> Silence User -> What would you like to do with the associated post?

And here there’s the “Delete post” by default. When choosing another option of the list I find that the “Delete post” is always the one that is visible as chosen, even if I select one of the others.

Can you guys reproduce it and is it supposed to be this way? (for instance, when choosing the time for silencing the user in the same dialog window, whenever you choose an option from the list you get the one you selected as visible, so this behaviour is at least inconsistent with the former one)

1 Like

Just want to add that the same problem happens in safe-mode, so I guess it has to do with Discourse itself and not theme or plugin stuff.

Would it be possible for you to add a screen shot or video of what you are talking about?

It seems to me that you are talking about when you are reviewing a Flagged Post, and responding to that flag in the review section, then clicking “Agree” ?

Ok:

You can see that when selecting one of the four options I always get the first one as selected, it doesn’t change to the option I actively select.

Thank you for sending this video. I will try and reproduce this on my end and get back with you.

1 Like

Hi,

thanks for the report, I have a fix under review:

https://github.com/discourse/discourse/pull/9099

Should be merged tomorrow hopefully.

8 Likes

I have merged it today and backported to beta and stable. Thanks!

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.