Support multiple-reactions per post (Retort style)

One man’s pollution is another man’s fresh air.

Multiple reactions can indeed have merit. If your familar with “Likes” it was to help limit 1 or 2 word responses. There are still lots of communities that use multiple reactions and was why Retort was created to expand beyond likes. Which of course likely inspired the Reaction plugin to expand options. Granted I do think Retort being separate from reactions is better as Reactions is integrated to some extent into the Like feature. Imho Reactions should be merged with Meta.

Ah, that’s great actually. I just picked up the first post in this thread saying it was not possible. This bit specifically:

I meant in the sense that for example if an user sees an excellent funny post, they can give it the laughing emoji reaction and like the post. Please correct me if I’m wrong, but as far as I understood the reaction plugin doesn’t currently support that, because the “like” reaction and emoji reaction are exclusionary to each other.

1 Like

No we don’t correct you :wink: That is a huge issue if trust levels depends on given and gotten (totally blackout… damn I hate english verbs so deeply, almost as deeply than prepositions :flushed:) likes. My users know how to behave so I don’t count likes, but Reactions plugin was the main reason for that.