Our forum software was updated to version 2.8.0.beta6 about two weeks ago.
- Previously tags was used in the URL for the overview as well as for individual tags. But now the latter requires tag in the URL, so all links in existing posts take you through to the Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private. page.
- I made extensive use of such links in this table. I could have updated the URLs, but that would reset the click counters.
- By pure luck I noticed today, that there is a redirect in place, but it only works in the composer’s preview or if you enter / edit a URL in the address bar. So, as a workaround users have to refresh the page.
- Also Delete Unused Tags seems to be empty. However we have some reserved, but unused tags.