The plugin was not installed successfully after rebuild

I selected some plugins from the forum to deploy, using the command /var/discourse/launcher rebuild app. After the rebuild was completed, I found that one plugin was missing. I don’t know why it was not installed. This time I installed 7 plugins at the same time. I’m not sure if it was because installing too many plugins at the same time caused this issue. How can I troubleshoot this problem? Is there a place where I can check the relevant logs?
我从论坛里选了一些插件去部署,使用/var/discourse/launcher rebuild app命令,重建完成后我发现少了一个插件,我不知道为什么它没有被安装上,这次重建我同时安装了7个插件,不知道是不是因为同时安装的插件太多造成的,请问这个问题如何排查,有可以查看相关日志的地方吗?

My plugins list:
我的插件列表:

After reconstruction, enter Discourse to view the existing plugins:
重建之后进入discourse查看到已有的插件:

You are correct, there is no such plugin.

Because it is not a plugin, it’s a Theme Component. :wink:

You install those in a very different way. Follow the guide linked on the Topic.

5 Likes

非常感谢你的回复! 我英语不好,没有仔细看清楚 :rofl:,现在已经好了 :clap:
Thank you very much for your reply! My English is not good, I did not read carefully enough :rofl:, but now it’s better :clap:

2 Likes

If you want a plugin version. Check this one out. Adds additional bbcode markdowns besides just color.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.