On one of my self-hosted installs, I have a user whose posts go to the approval queue, and I cannot figure out why. Here’s what I know:
- The staff action log does not mention the post being sent to the queue, just the approvals that follow.
- This posts appear to be innocent, no links, for example just a quote and text.
- The user isn’t silenced, so I don’t think this is caused by a
min first post typing timeviolation.
- We have not modified any setting that matches
approve post countand
approve unless trust levelare both 0.
- The user is not staged.
- It appears that three of four topics / posts the user has created have been affected.
Is there any reason left for why the posts go to approval?