Various "errors" during recent install

After installing Discourse 2.0.20220720-0049 on a clean Ubuntu 20.04.4 LTS with current Docker, I noticed some “errors” and warnings in the installation log that I wanted to bring to attention.

I used the default launcher and app.yml with these templates:

templates:
  - "templates/postgres.template.yml"
  - "templates/redis.template.yml"
  - "templates/web.template.yml"
  - "templates/cloudflare.template.yml"
#  - "templates/web.ratelimited.template.yml"
## Uncomment these two lines if you wish to add Lets Encrypt (https)
  #- "templates/web.ssl.template.yml"
  #- "templates/web.letsencrypt.ssl.template.yml"
  1. First

After

118:M 07 Aug 2022 10:26:42.399 * Running mode=standalone, port=6379.
118:M 07 Aug 2022 10:26:42.399 # Server initialized

I got

118:M 07 Aug 2022 10:26:42.399 # WARNING overcommit_memory is set to 0! Background save may fail under low memory condition. To fix this issue add 'vm.overcommit_memory = 1' to /etc/sysctl.conf and then reboot or run the command 'sysctl vm.overcommit_memory=1' for this to take effect.
  1. Second

After

I, [2022-08-07T10:27:51.509273 #1]  INFO -- : > cd /var/www/discourse && su discourse -c 'bundle install --deployment --retry 3 --jobs 4 --verbose --without test development'

I got

[DEPRECATED] The `--deployment` flag is deprecated because it relies on being remembered across bundler invocations, which bundler will no longer do in future versions. Instead please use `bundle config set --local deployment 'true'`, and stop using this flag
[DEPRECATED] The `--without` flag is deprecated because it relies on being remembered across bundler invocations, which bundler will no longer do in future versions. Instead please use `bundle config set --local without 'test development'`, and stop using this flag
  1. Third

After

I, [2022-08-07T10:28:17.873327 #1]  INFO -- : Running `bundle install --deployment --jobs 4 --retry 3 --verbose --without "test" "development"` with bundler 2.3.18
Frozen, using resolution from the lockfile

I got

The definition is missing ["bootsnap-1.13.0", "xorcist-1.1.3", "excon-0.92.4", "nokogiri-1.13.8-x86_64-linux", "pg-1.4.2", "sidekiq-6.5.2", "rack-protection-2.2.2", "stackprof-0.2.20", "rqrcode-2.1.2", "msgpack-1.5.4", "erubi-1.11.0", "tzinfo-2.0.5", "tilt-2.0.11", "strscan-3.0.4"]
  1. Fourth

After

118:M 07 Aug 2022 10:31:43.148 * Background saving terminated with success

I got

Though the "loose" option was set to "false" in your @babel/preset-env config, it will not be used for @babel/plugin-proposal-private-property-in-object since the "loose" mode option was set to "true" for @babel/plugin-proposal-class-properties.
The "loose" option must be the same for @babel/plugin-proposal-class-properties, @babel/plugin-proposal-private-methods and @babel/plugin-proposal-private-property-in-object (when they are enabled): you can silence this warning by explicitly adding
        ["@babel/plugin-proposal-private-property-in-object", { "loose": true }]
to the "plugins" section of your Babel config.
Though the "loose" option was set to "false" in your @babel/preset-env config, it will not be used for @babel/plugin-proposal-private-methods since the "loose" mode option was set to "true" for @babel/plugin-proposal-private-property-in-object.
The "loose" option must be the same for @babel/plugin-proposal-class-properties, @babel/plugin-proposal-private-methods and @babel/plugin-proposal-private-property-in-object (when they are enabled): you can silence this warning by explicitly adding
        ["@babel/plugin-proposal-private-methods", { "loose": true }]
to the "plugins" section of your Babel config.