We are looking to use the voting plugin (already installed and in action) for our new feature requests process.
We will set thresholds of votes and time to move feature requests towards being shown to our product team. For example, if the request gets 30 votes in 3 months it will be considered a “Good suggestion” and if it then reaches 70 votes in 6 months it will be a “Hot suggestion” and then be presented to our product team in our quarterly VOC meetings.
We want to be able to show which topics have reached these milestones by using a tag. We want to know if this is something we can automate?
The complete list of requirements we are looking for is:
- Automatically tag new feature request topics (wouldn’t be linked to votes rather the fact it is new)
- Automatically tag topics after they reach x votes within x time
- Automatically close feature requests topics after x time if they don’t have x votes
- Is it possible to also add a note on the closure?
- Automatically move closed topics to subcategories
Anyone know what is possible given it’s a plugin and not within the main discourse features?