Where can I view newly added Discourse Customer?

So, in this page: Discourse customers | Discourse - Civilized Discussion

I can view their customers. But for each category, I can only see 5 customers. Is there a way to see more than that?

For example, I want to see new tech customers added in 2022 or 2023. Zoom and Openai are obviously very popular tech products.

Unreal Engine for gaming, which is also a very big dev forum. I want to know more about new customers or any link where I can see them.

1 Like

Curious, what is your reason for this?

4 Likes

Ar you looking for new forums running Discourse Meta or new Customers?

1 Like

yes yes yesβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žγ…€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žγ…€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žγ…€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žγ…€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žγ…€β€¦

For my research.

These details may the be a bit difficult as many self hosted and even some paid hosted sites may not advertise if using Discourse or not. Really up to each forum to choose.

However the team may have some kind of details from when they received an award iirc last year about their rapid growth.

2 Likes

The majority of our Enterprise customers have NDAs in place that mean we can’t publicly share them, I’m afraid.

We host around 3k forums and there are 10x that which are self hosted.

5 Likes

Maybe this can help your research:

Can you share more details about what specifically you are researching? Maybe we can help you.

4 Likes

Thanks for the answer. I mean, they are public forums. I just wanna know some well-known brand names who use discourse as their forum. Like Unreal engine, openai, zoom

On the gaming tab category. I never heard other 4 brands/products. Just wanna see big names like Ubisoft, Blizzard, Electronic Arts etc

For tech i want to know 15 more known brands.

1 Like

So, I am a publisher. I use forums to find out the problems of their product. Most forums have valuable answers, which I publish on my website.

Looking for popular brand forums that use discourse. They have a very large number of users. Means more audience for my website. Thats is the only reason.

The link you provided is great, but it requires a subscription, which is 200 USD, so I couldnt download the whole data.

Topics that covered this include:

I think @Canapin suggested searching on the standard FAQ text to find Discourse forums, e.g.:

https://www.google.com/search?q=This+is+a+Civilized+Place+for+Public+Discussion&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Obviously that will not restrict you to CDCK hosted sites, just those sites who’ve retained that part of the standard FAQ included out of the box and are public.

3 Likes

Blizzard uses Discourse.

2 Likes

Here are some large communities I found by looking around. I don’t know which ones, if any are hosted by Discourse but you could add some of these to your list?

I guess you could argue that Microsoft uses Discourse? About - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

3 Likes

Thanks for your answer.

I check microsoft community everyday too. They have 14 big products with millions of post. Flight Simulator Game I am not that interested. Also they are 10 years old forum looking for some new popular ones.

Nvdia also really big and great community. But they just have one trust level.

Without privet lounge, how can i get in touch with developers

Why is that anykind of issue?

Perhaps they don’t want your attention and that is not ment to such discussion :smirk: Try to hunt down suitable email for example

Are we drifting toward off topic now?

3 Likes