Where's the admin/upgrade link when there's a new version?

I’m looking at my fairly recent discourse… 127 commits behind, and in need of a version update.

What happened to the link to /admin/upgrade?

All I get is the link to the current commit, which isn’t all that useful anyway.

1 Like

Hmm not sure good point shouldn’t the words please upgrade be a link to the upgrade page in this case @eviltrout?

2 Likes

This is quite unusual. On my install there is a link:

I can’t imagine why that wouldn’t be showing up unless you have a broken plugin of some sort?

1 Like

I’m on dd65e78 seeing

application-e5c373a2402284b53e71a96c165fcafa.js:60 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘reopen’ of undefined

The other plugins are:

discourse-details	Up to date
discourse-plugin-checklist (051828d)	Up to date
discourse-solved (11a0c29)	Up to date
discourse-tagging (abec4de)	Up to date
Custom Field Replacement (b10fa50)	Up to date
docker_manager (549b1d8)	Up to date
lazyYT	Up to date
New Relic RPM (95b754e)	Up to date
poll	Up to date

My list of plugins hasn’t changed in a long time.

Aha that reopen error is definitely the culprit. There is likely something you are using that has not been updated with the new plugin api. My guess would be the new relic, custom field or plugin-checklist ones, as I don’t believe I reviewed or updated those personally.

3 Likes

plugin-checklist looks to be using my version, so that should be safe, at least the commit it references matches the latest commit in my repo.

1 Like

Alright, I’ll remove some and see where things go… posting back if there’s anything worth sharing.