Daily Summary Feedback

I look at these daily… @pmusaraj you still looking at these?

2 Likes

Not daily, but I have a custom sidebar link that points to the last post now (/t/daily-summary-1pm-utc/291852/last).

I am going to compare this to the /hot route as well, they’re both interesting ways to quickly see what’s active on meta.

2 Likes

A tiny hallucination in the last one:

It used david instead of dave aka @mcwumbly. An almost human mistake, really.

4 Likes

er:

whut? :thinking:

I don’t remember any Drupal password migration discussion, but here is the correct link for the email header one: Can't get the email header text color right - #2 by Lilly

Also, feels weird that I am at the top of the 24 hour list in this report but nowhere to be found in the @team activity section at the bottom, and in the previous report, the only mention of me is showing the wrong link and erroneous activity…

4 Likes

In fairness, I think Bert has been having some trouble at home so he’s not been 100% focused.

Hang in there buddy. You were too good for him anyway. :hugs:

3 Likes

I need to spend some time and get Lola up to speed. I’ve been neglecting her and I think she’s going to make me pay for it at some point :scream:

One thing I notice is that when someone comments on an older topic, sometimes Bert is pulling user activity from too far in the past for a daily summary. It’s like it’s ignoring the post timestamps sometimes.

He’s also still making stuff up and saying I did stuff I didn’t do (edit: I did in this topic after this summary and this post was posted if you check the time stamps. that is what led me to the topic.)

2 Likes

This topic started in community and is now in support. Where does the ux come from?

Therefore the extend composer button topic (ux) is in the support section.
And the 3rd topic in the support section is actually installation

2 Likes

I think Bert has a fever or something

3 Likes

Maybe Bert feels sick because he misses @JammyDodger

7 Likes

Excuse me Bert but I think you have me mistaken for @Arkshine :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

You equally provide insights as well. :smile:
The second link is another topic, though. :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

lol Jammy :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Did not address the Loom bug, and the mailing list mode insight is from… 2021.

1 Like

yea Bert is getting people mixed up. I think that was me in the Loom topic. :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Or he mixed up the bug topics :thinking:

He has put the most popular bug and the fix togther

2 Likes

Oh no, Bert is drunk again. :smile:

1 Like

I was not instrumental in doing anything at all - it was Kris Kotlarek who fixed it with a pr.

@JammyDodger feel free to switch us to opus if you wish, it does a better job at these kind of tasks.

1 Like

I assume it is not just me… everyone using the reports, have you noticed it is hallucinating less ever since we moved it from GPT-4 Turbo to Opus?