This plugin is deprecated and won´t receive any new official updates.
Please use Discourse Templates instead.
|Discourse Canned Replies allows staff members to create and save replies for repeated use, saving you a lot of time typing and posting the replies you post more frequently.
|This plugin is deprecated
To use the canned replies you must first open the reply composer and click the extras button.
You’ll then be presented with the insert canned reply modal where you can create new replies and browse, use or edit existing ones.
Canned Replies also now supports variables
reply_to_username is not available, the canned reply will be:
Here are the available variables for canned reply:
All the above variables supports fallback text and will strip out the variable if fallback is not specified and the variable can’t be replaced.
Both canned reply title and body supports variable replacement.
- When creating new replies, the content text is automatically set as the current composer content.
- The Remove button is in the Edit panel.
- The replies list has one reply by default which is added whenever the list is empty.
- Add new bullets when major features are committed here
- Populate the title when creating a new topic
- Add variables that will automatically be replaced when the reply is used, for example: @username or @op