How to associate a category with a group

Hi all,

I’d like to promote a group to moderate a specific category. I’m seeing the following message in Group’s permissions tab:

There are no categories associated with this group.

How to make such link between group/category? Am I missing an option?

Thanks for the help.

1 Like

Hi Raphaël, here’s the original topic explaining how to set up category moderation for a group:

1 Like

Hi @nolo, thanks for this link. I already read it and configured successfully our forum. :+1:

I mean… The Animateurs_DataPaper group is already set as Moderator of the Data Paper category as shown in the screensot below, but in the Permissions tab of the group there is the mention :

There are no categories associated with this group.

I don’t understand the purpose of this sentence since there IS a category for this group.

What am I missing? :thinking:

The Permissions tab only lists category security permissions associated to this group. Go to Edit/Security of any category and limit it to your group and you’ll then see the notice stating:

If you ever want an overview on which categories you’ve enabled group moderation, it’s probably easiest to look it up on the About page.

4 Likes

OK, I got it!

Thanks for the explanation. :+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.