Knowledge Base

Yes, but it’s for testing and has just dummy content. I’ve send you the link in a private message, if you’re able to take a look.
Thanks

1 Like

Ok, regarding tags, I think it’s because I have grouped them in tag-groups and they have a parent-child relationships. Seems when a tag is a part of a group it doesn’t show on the sidebar.
If I create a new tag from in a topic and it’s not a part of a tag group it shows up.

1 Like

I can’t get the category and tags to respond to clicks. I can select the KB view, see the cats and tags, but if I click – nothing. Here’s my plugins:

Any known conflicts?

This theme component broke with some changes we made to category routing to allow for 3 levels of categories. If you’re running on 2.4 or later, this theme component is broken I’m afraid. I’ve moved it to #theme:broken-theme for now.

The fix is quite complicated and not urgent since we now have the Knowledge Explorer Plugin available.

6 Likes

We have decided to fully deprecate this component in favour of the discourse-docs plugin. If anyone has it installed on an existing site, the component will be auto-disabled once you upgrade to Discourse 2.7.0.beta1 or above (to prevent the site being broken by incompatibilities).

You can see a demo of the discourse-docs plugin right here on Meta. More info can be found at:

8 Likes