Summary: Use LinkedIn as a login option
GitHub: GitHub - discourse/discourse-linkedin-auth: LinkedIn OAuth Login support for Discourse
Install: Follow the plugin installation guide.
Allows users to log in via LinkedIn:
After installing the plugin, you will need to perform the following steps:
- Visit Developers | LinkedIn and click on the nice
Create appbutton in the middle of the screen and follow the process it walks you through
- there is a handy link to their help pages there
- you’ll need an appropriate LinkedIn Page to enter; this cannot be changed later so make sure you have one ready.
- Update the plugin settings in the Admin > Settings area.
- Add the your website as an authorized redirect url using
(replacing the https with http and example.com with your full qualified domain/subdomain)
In order to get this plugin to work with LinkedIn you may need to enable the Sign In with LinkedIn product.