You can find the new repo at GitHub - discourse/discourse-plugin-linkedin-auth: LinkedIn OAuth Login support for Discourse
With this release comes a few enhancements.
- You can update the Client ID and Secret Key via the Admin > Settings area
- It is now utilizing OAuth2.
Items still to come:
- I haven’t found a way to let a setting disable the plugin, so although there is such a setting, it doesn’t do anything.
After installing the plugin, you will need to perform the following steps:
- Visit Authenticating with OAuth 2.0 | LinkedIn Developer Network and follow the directions for creating an application, or look up the details of your existing application.
- Update the plugin settings in the Admin > Settings area.
- Add the your website as an authorized redirect url using
(replacing the https with http and example.com with your full qualified domain/subdomain)
Any issues should be reported either here or via a GitHub issue. I also welcome translation file PRs, or general enhancement PRs.