After logging in, the mobile device cannot display the interface. But desktop devices display correctly.
Running version 2.9.0.beta2 (effbd6d3e4).
- git clone https://github.com/discourse/docker_manager.git
- git clone https://github.com/discourse/discourse-adplugin.git
- git clone https://github.com/discourse/discourse-spoiler-alert.git
- git clone https://github.com/discourse/discourse-reactions.git
- git clone https://github.com/discourse/discourse-whos-online.git
- git clone https://github.com/discourse/discourse-math.git
- git clone https://github.com/discourse/discourse-sitemap.git
- git clone https://github.com/discourse/discourse-checklist.git
- git clone https://github.com/discourse/discourse-chat.git
- git clone https://github.com/discourse/discourse-calendar.git
- git clone https://github.com/discourse/discourse-footnote.git
- git clone https://github.com/discourse/discourse-tooltips.git
Cant reproduce this on my phone
Does this happen on multiple devices / networks?
Thanks for your test.
I simulated the accounts of several users and their accounts are all displayed correctly. But logging in as an administrator doesn’t show up.
Have try tried safe mode?
I can take a quick look if you give me admin. User is https://nyanyacat.com/u/rafael_santos_silva/summary
Thank you for your reply.
Yes, I have tried it. The situation has not improved.
I still can’t repro:
But I think I found the problem. You are using Cloudflare RocketLoader, which is know to break Discourse in weird ways. You must disable either the whole Cloudflare acceleration, or just the RocketLoader feature. That would also explain why it’s broken for some people.
Yes, you are right. I have disabled RocketLoader feature, and it just work.
Thank you so much.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.